1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Enter by visiting the HOT 106.5 Tom Joyner Pay Your Bills registration page on the www.MYHOT1065.com web site and by completing all of the required information and following all instructions thereto. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button. After registering, you will be prompted to upload, fax or mail a copy of your bill to HOT 106.5. Faxes may be sent to (904)245-8757. Mail should be sent to: HOT 106.5 Pay Your Bills | 8000 Belfort Parkway | Jacksonville, FL 32256. Note: Please obscure account numbers or other personal information on your bills. We are primarily interested in verifying your name, address and the total payment due.
3. HOW TO PLAY: Entrant must listen for their name to be announced on HOT 106.5 at approximately
9:20am, 1:20pm, 3:20pm and 6:20pm Monday - Friday. If an entrant hears his or her name, then the HOT 106.5 Studio must be contacted within 15 minutes at (904)245-8756 to claim a cash prize to pay a bill up to $1000. If there is no winner after time has elapsed then that cash prize is automatically forfeited. Announced names who do not claim prize within the allotted time limit will be returned to the entry pool. The contest will begin at 7:00 am (E.S.T.) on Monday, September 15, 2014 and all entries must be received by 12:00 noon (E.S.T.) on Friday, October 24, 2014. You may enter only once for the duration of the contest. No computer generated entries accepted. Cox Media Group, Inc. will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Cox Media Group, Inc. in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Cox Media Group, Inc. or Cox Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only State of Florida residents 18 years of age or older at time of entry with a valid ID. Winners must have a valid state of FL ID to participate and win. Contest is not open to employees of Cox Media Group, Inc., and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
4. PRIZES: One prize-winner will be selected each day at approximately 9:20am, 1:20pm, 3:20pm, 6:20pm (Mon.-Fri.) to win a cash prize up to $1000 to pay a bill. To win prize, winner must listen for their name to be announced on air at the designated times. Then call the HOT 106.5 studio lines within 15 minutes at 904-340-1065 to claim prize. Bonus Prizes: All entrants instantly qualify to win a $500 cash prize. Drawing to be held on 10/27/14. 5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners must submit valid photo identification to claim prize. Return to prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Cox Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within fourteen (14) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit of release within fourteen (14) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the discretion of Cox Media Group, Inc., result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Cox Media Group, Inc. may require. Except where prohibited in the contest constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
7. WHJX-FM and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, Officers, directors, shareholders, and agents are not responsible for any human error, mistakes, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any web site or online service or any other error or malfunction. Contestants accessing our station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, WHJX-FM cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this contest, listeners acknowledge their understanding and agreement to this specific provision of the contest rules. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by WHJX-FM or its agents.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners must submit valid photo identification to claim prize. One winner per household for the duration of the contest. Absolutely no substitutes for prize.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the contest, entrant agrees that (1) any all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstance will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
11. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant Cox Media Group, Inc., shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the contest, contestants release Cox Media Group, Inc., any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
13. SPONSOR: The Tom Joyner Pays Your Bills Contest is sponsored by Cox Media Group, Inc. whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Cox Media Group, Inc. and CMGDigital (CoxMedia Group Digital, Inc.) will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Cox Media Group, Inc. HOT 106.5 8000 Belfort Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32256 Attn: HOT 106.5 Tom Joyner Pays Your Bills Contest.